Friday, April 30, 2010
So, great news...
We're Region champs !!!! Yes, I caught 2 balls & it was a good game. Before the game, it was snowing in Flagstaff & I made a snowball & hit Corey with it twice. So, Corey rode home on the bus with us, it was so much fun ! We ran to Starbucks & Demerie got Starbucks on her jacket. Corey is probably the only person I know that can make me laugh even when I'm trying to be serious. We walked out of the gas station & she was walking like this lady in store....omg I love my best friend so much (: It was such a good ride home. Prom is tomorrow !! Corey is doing my hair & make up, I'm taking pictures with Jazzy & eating dinner with KJ & her friends. I hope Prom is amazingg (: Well, that's all I got for now....Byeeee !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment