Thursday, April 15, 2010
Isn't it weird when something disappears....
So, on Monday, it was pouring like crazy & I lost my helmet. I was so upset & I looked everywhere for it. On Tuesday, we had a game & I had no helmet. So, Coach fixed a helmet in the shed for me, so everything was good. We beat Flagstaff 6-2. On Wednesday, still no helmet. So after practice, I went to college class & when I went home, my helmet was in front of my door. My mom found it in the backseat of her car, really, the backseat, I felt like a total idiot. So, I can't remember how the heck my helmet got into the car, but @ least I got it :) So, my sad & blond story has been told to the world. So, we play Page tomorrow, let's have another win, yea ? Ha, so have a great weekend. Byeeee !!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment