Saturday, April 10, 2010
LIfe just keeps going & going.......
So, yesterday, we beat Mingus, 1st game: 6-0 & 2nd game: 12-7. I got a home run during the 2nd game, it was so cool. Then, after the game, I watched some of the boys' baseball team, I have no idea how they did, but it was an okay game. Then, went home & left again to El Palacio. Today, I got up @ 9 am & went to the ASA fields to help Corey out @ the snack bar. @ 12 pm, we were putting stuff away & a health inspector came(health inspectors don't work on the Saturdays....kinda weird). So, the inspector looked Corey & I & said that we had to put our hair back, but we only handled the money the whole time, so I have no idea why the inspector was there, but it was a "random" inspection. So, tonight, I'm going to see Annie, I hope it's good & Corey might be going with me. :) So, who knows what the rest of the weekend has to hold, but today has been pretty dangg good. So, have a spectacular day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment