Saturday, April 10, 2010
Tonight was a good night....
So, I saw the play, 'Annie' with my best friend, it was so good. I rode with Corey to the play, I was so scared & she told me there was a "oh shizz" bar on the side, so I held it. It was 3 hours long, but there were some mess ups during the play & I looked @ Corey & she was laughing. After the play, I gave my friend Melissa & Jordan a hug for doing a great job. I left in Corey's truck & I started dancing to the song, "In My Head", but it was a remix to it. While we were driving, I told Corey I definitely could see us senior year driving in her truck, to places to have fun & she just laughed @ me. When I got to my house, I fell out of her truck, it was some scary stuff. I learned a new thing to say to people, "Go back to your hoe.....tel." hahaha :) Great material :) So, that was my night & hope that I talk to the bestie tomorrow. Byeee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment