Tuesday, April 6, 2010
& life keeps on going....
Alright, so last Friday, we had school off because it was Good Friday :). After softball practice, I went home & got ready to go to the movies with Corey(1st time we ever hung out!!). I got to her house & I was over an hour early, so I got to see her house. It's pretty dang nice, I kinda surprised her by how early I was. So, we hung out & I was so happy to hangout with her. We went to see the Last Song, it was so good & I cried a bit & so did Corey, so it was a best friend moment. :) So, afterwards, we went back to her house & talked for about an hour & a half, it was amazingg :). We won both of our games vs Parker, 1st game: 8-3 & 2nd game: 8-2. So, Easter was good, I got New Moon, the fan edition :D. On Monday, we won our game vs Rivervalley, 13-8 & on Tuesday, we won our game vs Coconino, 11-4. We had a hitathon on Wednesday, I got 27 homeruns...crazy. Game on Friday vs Mingus, which is a double header, let's win, yea ? :) Hopefully I get to hang with Corey again this weekend, it'd be totally sweet :). Ha, so that's it, for now. Byeeee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment