Sunday, May 2, 2010
Prom 2010.....
Was fun !!!! I woke up @ 7 am to get a spray tan, then got my nails done, then it was off to Corey's. It was so much fun, we went to the store & got some make up. Corey took her snake to the store & it was pretty weird, but funny @ the same time. We went back to her house & she did my make up & we were laughing so much (: Good times with the best friend (: So, then she did my hair too & I left her house @ 4 pm because she had a race that night[she placed 2nd ! (:]. I got to the Aquarius @ 5 pm & took pictures @ 6:30 pm with Jazzy. Funny thing about our pictures, she's black & wearing a white dress & I'm white & wearing a black dress. So, then I left to eat @ Salt grass, which meant I lost my parking spot in valet....that sucked. So, ate @ Salt grass then had to walk to the 5th floor of the Golden Nugget, then drove back to the Aquarius, which took 20 minutes to get parking....I was so angry. So, I followed these 2 guys to their car...I felt like a total creep. Then I walked down from the 3rd floor finally got to the dance @ 9:10 pm. So, the dance was fun & I danced with my friends (: But I danced with this dude & it was super awkward...so ummmm....yea....so Student Council had to cleanup prom....yay....NOT !!! I had to stay until 1:15 am....wow...so then I got home @ 2 am & stayed up til 4 am to get the tease outta my hair...it hurt like crazy ! Then, I woke up today @ 9 am for a softball clinic.....ohh man I was so exhausted, but the clinic was fun. So, that's prom 2010 & I hope next year's prom is even better. Pictures tomorrow for softball !! (: Well, goodnight & have a great day tomorrow. Byeeeee !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment