Saturday, May 29, 2010

Junior Year is officially over.....

& now I'm a Senior !! (:
Finally..but it's weird that I can still remember Freshman year like it was yesterday. Crazy how fast 4 years went by in a blink of an eye. I was @ graduation on Thursday & it hit me...I'm going to be in the same position next year & I have to give a speech...dangg it. That's what I get for wanting to be Valedictorian...ohh welll...I have like a whole year to worry about the millions of people that will be @ graduation(well..that's an understatement). Summer has officially begun...& I have to start Mr.Greene's summer reading. 1st softball tournament is next weekend & it's in Huntington Beach. (: This summer is going to be awesome, I turn 18 in less than 2 months & for the 4th of July, I'm going to Havasu...the best place in the world for the 4th of July. Well...that's all I got to say...night people. (:
Byeeeee !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment