& so much has already happened ! Well, let's start off with, I've already been in 2 softball tournaments & this weekend, I have State, but 1st State tournament I've played in that isn't Arizona.....weird..haha. Met some great people, Hallie Knife from Idaho & Courtney Kinnett from Colorado, meet them @ recruiting camp in Vegas, I miss these 2 already !! Well, for the bad stuff, to anything that is amazingg, there is always something bad. Well, I officially only have 1 best friend...Kara Wade of Bagdad, Arizona, I miss you girl ! Lost the 2nd best friend during finals week of school, but it's okay. So, I found out that there are only 311 people in the class of 2011, what the heck happened to my class ?! Shoot, when we were freshman, we were suppose to be the biggest graduating class, but we lost over a 100 kids in 4 years ?! Where did you people go ?! Ha, well, just had to tell the world. I get next week off from softball practice & hanging out with Paulina aka Playa on Tuesday.(:
So, my friend Nick told me I had to put him in my blog, well, there, I did it, you're in my blog. My cousin Talee graduated from Chino Hills High School & UCLA won the Women's College World Series & guess where my cousin is going ? To UCLA to play softball !! Go Talee & Bruins (: Haha...well, that's it for now ! Byeeee & have a spectacular night (:
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw on the news 30% of this years Arizona freshman class will not graduate from high school in Arizona.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of kids either dropping out or moving. :) found your blog through my niece.
Really ?
ReplyDeleteWow, that's more than I thought, thank you for letting me know !