Thursday, July 29, 2010

As Summer 2010 comes to an end...






I haven't written in over a month...so I thought I'd write about how my summer went.So, had 18u Nevada 'A' State, got 3rd place, went to California twice for tournaments, during our 2nd tournament in California, we had a team scavenger hunt, it was so much fun. Then, the next day we went to Huntington Beach until 10 pm, got ice cream & probably the most fun I've had with friends. The weekend of my 18th birthday, we were in Plano, Texas & it was so humid...like I was drenched in my own sweat...disgusting really. But, before we even started the tournament, I had dinner with Myranda Mortel & Gracie Martinez..it was the best dinner ever, OG ! Haha, well I got some cute stuff from my softball team, 2 purses, make up, picture from Huntington Beach, & other great stuff. (: So, after coming home from Texas, I had to register for Senior Year...crazy how fast 4 years flew by. So, I got my schedule & they tried putting me into Construction & Intro to Accounting...hahaha, like I'd really take those classes ! So now I'm in Photo 1 & Math Lab TA...schedule officially fixed & now I have my official driver's license,not a graduated one anymore (: So, Summer 2010...I'm going to say was pretty awesome & let's hope Senior Year will be even better (:
Well, that's it for now, byeeeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment