Sunday, August 15, 2010

Senior Year, week one...& many more weeks to go !






1st week of school...could of gone a bit better. 1st day of school I find out no short shorts & the rules at school got more strict then they use to be ! I have had change my schedule 3 times this year, it's ridiculous !! I have lunch with all my favorite Mormons (: But, the 2nd and 3rd day of school were good, then the 4th day came. So, after the 4th day of school, they cut my math class, wtheck !! All 3 valedictorians are in that class & we all need the class to graduate ! Then the 5th day was basically bad, all of my math class went to the office to complain about our class being cut..it was horrible. So, let's hope week 2 is better ! Well, I have pictures from the 1st week ! Byeeeeeee & have a great night ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment