Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homecoming 2010






It has been such a long time since I wrote one of these bad boys! Well... 2 months since I last wrote many things have happened; I had 8 school schedule changes, lost a best friend, gained a new one, went to New York to check out a college & fell in love with New York,Homecoming 2010, my last one & Fall Break. Anyways, that was basically a summary of the 2 months since I wrote last, now to the reason why I was starting to write this. On October 8, 2010, I got to crown my best friend, Tyler Long, the Homecoming King. (: Then, on October 9, 2010, was the start of the longest day of my life: I had SATs & then the Homecoming night was insane! Took pictures at the school, went to dinner at Golden Nugget, then arrived at the dance at 9:30 pm. The dance was so much fun, danced with my friend Nick & JD. (: Didn't leave the high school until 12:30 am, then took Teresa & Kassie home, & I had to pack for my softball tournament in California. Pretty much, best homecoming ever (:
Put some pictures up, like 3 from spirit week & 2 from Homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment