Friday, May 14, 2010

Basically my life be like.....





Ha, wow, last 12 days have been interesting. Alright, so for softball, we beat Singuaga 9-3 for the 1st round of state & I got my 9th homerun, but we lost the 2nd round to Sahuarita, 10-0......dangg. Okay, so for personal life. Corey & I went to the movies....ohh godd...it was Nightmare on Elm Street(my 1st rated R movie). I was so scared, I held Corey's hand, cried, & kept jumping outta my seat. So, after the movies, we went to the store to get Corey's mother flowers for Mother's Day. I was still freaking out & Corey knows me better than I do sometimes, so she just talked to me & told me that the stuff in the movie couldn't actually happen. So, then I left her house @ 11 pm. So, we got a yearbooks & I was so excited. I asked Corey to sign it during her 3rd hour & by the end of 5th hour I got it back. & she wrote some of the nicest stuff,I love you Corey Jean (: On Tuesday & Wednesday, Nikki(my little sister) had softball games & on Wednesday, we were sitting there, Corey doing score book & I teaching these kids sign language. Then, the topic of me never been kissed came up & Corey said I was like the Mormons & she said the funniest thing ever, "They(Mormons) wait til marriage to get freaky." Ha, it was so funny & surprising the way she said it, but it still makes me laugh. Today, Corey & I went to Yummies & ate lunch(we pretty much got the same thing). We went to the pet store to get food for her snakes & there was a puppy !! I was so excited, we pet & hugged the puppy, omg this puppy was adorable. Then, we put the puppy back & saw a hippo rat, well it's actually hairless, but it looked like a hippo...seriously. I have a picture of it.& I have pictures when there was a ring around the sun,a picture of Stephanie Chavez & I, a picture from softball picture day. (:
Well....that's all I got to say....tomorrow is Corey's race, I hope she places again (:
Byeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment