Thursday, March 25, 2010
Well, just another day...
So, today is my 8th month birthday, 4 more months until I'm 18, wooo !!!! So, we won our game versus Coconino, 6-0. On Tuesday, we played Lake Havasu, we lost 0-9, but the best part was when Corey, Demerie, Jazzy, & I went over to this little kid. Corey walks over, "Psst!! Hey, do you live here ?" Little kid, "Yea", Corey, "Well, we saw you during our game & wanted to make sure that you weren't going to get into trouble." Ha, totally funny, had to be there, then I scream @ the little kid, "Hi Tyler !", then he ran away into his house. I almost cried because how funny it was. I gave my presentation for Honors English for my junior paper, omg, I was so nervous, afterwards, my hand was shaking like crazy. Well, that's all I got for now, laters :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment