Sunday, March 7, 2010
Softball 2010
This year for my softball team, there were only 4 returning players. So, that would mean that this year was a definite rebuilding year. So, our 1st game (which was a scrimmage) was against River Valley High School, we won 15-10. Two days later, we played Kingman High School, which we won again 8-4. But the biggest worry I had was against our rival High School, Lake Havasu. My team though, definitely helped me out during the game, we ended up winning 5-1. The beginning of my junior year, I had been worried about how we would do, but now, we are 2-0, which is AWESOME !! So, we have a game this Tuesday & the biggest tournament we could be, The Tournament of Champions, is held @ our school every year. So, the season is young, as well as our team, but I'm not worried anymore, I have complete faith in these girls. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment