Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break 2010






Well, it's Spring Break, & it's been a pretty good one this year. I had TOC on March 11th through the 13th. We lost all 5 games, but seriously, these teams were hard. But, TOC is always a learning experience. I saw my cousin Talee & family, it was great. :) My cousin is probably the most LEGIT person I know, she's going to UCLA in the fall, going to play softball for them, the major she chose is so cool, & during TOC, she hit a spectacular home run & I got to see it. :) So, that was the beginning of my spring break,the rest of my spring break happened as followed. I saw Alice in Wonderland, better than expected. Went to Las Vegas & I bought 6 books @ Barnes & Noble, where I got Starbucks & a red velvet cupcake. :) On Tuesday, I had to get up @ 3 am to go to California for a batting lesson, after we arrived in California, I saw snails for the 1st time. It was totally cool, then I had a 45 minute batting lesson. The lesson was so good, then we went to our hotel & relaxed until 6 pm, then it was off to Disneyland. I haven't been in Disneyland since I was 13, so I was exhausted, but still managed to stay @ Disneyland until 11 pm. Wednesday, I woke up @ 11 am, I hate waking up late, so I got ready for my pitching lesson @ 2:30 pm. Before the lesson, I went back to Disneyland to get an annual pass, now I get in free !! After, ate @ a place in Downtown Disney & drove this little toy boat around for $2, also saw this car with Superman on it, so I took pictures :). Went to my pitching lesson, which was also good, we decided to go to the beach before we left. I wanted to go to Newport, but we got lost for an hour, then @ 4 pm, we decided to go to Huntington. It's so pretty there & I took lots of pictures. We were there for an hour and a half, then headed home. In Victorville, I got this cool gum, Rockstar gum, I would of never thought of turning a popular drink into gum, kinda genius I think. So, got home @ 12 am, on Thursday, then 7 hours later, woke up for softball practice, which was 4 hours long. Today, I had a 4 hour practice & guess what, I have Saturday morning practice as well, which is also for 4 hours. But, we do have a game on Tuesday, which makes sense. So, pretty much that is my spring break, I think it was more adventurous than any other Spring Break in the last couple of years. I put pictures @ the top from TOC to Huntington Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment