Friday, May 6, 2011

It's near the end of everything I know, but a new chapter to the unknown...





Softball season has been going well, my team was ranked eighth in the State and the first round of State game went great! The score: 7-1, I pitched striking out 8 batter and finally getting my 10th homerun, 30 feet over the fence. (: School is going well, passing all my classes with A's and the 2011 Valedictorian is....me! I"m so excited and nervous to give a speech at graduation. Oh and I'm giving the closing prayer at Baccalaureate! Prom was amazing, I had so much fun with Victoria and Kassandra. I danced at Prom the entire night, with my friends Cristian, Brad, and Nick. At every Prom, there is that one guy that is a total creep and I danced with the guy...oh man! But it was still a great night. This second semester of senior year has been going better than I thought; I have made new friends, got closer to people and softball was great. Only a few more months until I move to Dobbs Ferry, New York where I'll be going to Mercy College (: Go Mavs! There are a few pictures from Prom and that's all I got for now...byeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment